Dr. Carolyn Reamer Blicharz, or Dr. “B” as her patients like to call her, has been practicing with her father, Dr. Ernest Reamer, since 2008. Having grown up in Essex, she is very excited to be caring for and serving the community of Essex and its surrounding towns.
She especially enjoys treating children and making their first dental visit fun and successful. Dr. “B” supports the ADA’s and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry’s recommended “age 1” dental visit. Her goal is to create a dental home for children by age 1. Visiting the dentist early helps to develop a positive relationship between the patient and the dentist.
Dr. “B” lives in Ivoryton with her husband, Drew, their two children and their yellow lab, Cabot. During her spare time she enjoys spending time outdoors with her family.
- Bates College
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine
- Hartford Hospital General Practice Residency
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Shoreline Dental Society
- River Valley Study Club (a chapter of the Seattle Study Club)